Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let the New Year Begin

Well 2011 is just days away now and it is time to start refocusing on getting our homes in order.  I have been so occupied with the holidays and family the last few months that I have just not been motivated to work on my food storage and emergency preparedness like I should have been.  So I am going to try and start 2011 off with a bang and get things moving. 

I had some feedback with the index cards I handed out a few months ago and we are going to work on getting those requests filled this year.  I am also going to try and come up with a hand full on mini workshops to get us more educated with our preparedness.  I hope you are all excited and on board with this challenge and that together we can improve our situations. 

So in the coming months, I will post ideas, items to stock up on and much, much, more.  So keep checking back for new posts and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave your comments so I know you are reading......

Mardi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment